Dunnage Air Bags: A Genuine Cargo Securing Product
Do you want to eliminate damage to your cargo in transit? Check out Dunnage Air Bags. These Bags are often underestimated as void fillers but they help secure cargo in transit. The Air Bags act as cushion and protects cargo from shocks and other damages in different modes of transportation. Container Air Bag Suppliers in Malaysia make the bags with a single outer layer of tough woven polypropylene fabric bag with an inner plastic liner bag. The unique construction of the WPP Dunnage Air Bags provides protection against loss of air pressure.
How do Dunnage Air Bags work?
These bags consist of a closed chamber with plastic lining that is filled with air. The out layer is made of high-strength Kraft paper or other materials like woven polypropylene fabric. WPP Dunnage Air Bags are placed in the voids between goods while in transit. The bags absorb shock and prevent unwanted movement of the cargo during transportation. Dunnage Air Bags are designed to exert tons of pressure to hold the cargo in place thus providing optimum protection to cargo. The bags are available in a variety of sizes and working pressures to suit the different cargo types .
The wonderful benefits of Dunnage Air Bags
· The damage caused to cargo is reduced to a large extent with these WPP Dunnage Air Bags
· The bags are user-friendly and safe for both the users and receivers
· Container Air Bag Suppliers in Malaysia offer bags that showcase high resistance to punctures
· WPP Dunnage Air Bags offer high weather and moisture resistance
· Container Air Bag Suppliers in Malaysia make these bags with 100% recyclable materials only and thus they do not pose any environmental threats
· The bags are easy to inflate and deflate
· These bags are highly cost-effective
Dunnage Air Bags are highly flexible and are capable of filling different voids without damaging the cargo.